Love Tennis National FREE Open Day is coming to a court near you.
The annual event sees tennis clubs around the country open their doors and courts for members of their community to come along and give tennis a go.
With activities for all ages including coaching sessions and court play, mini games, giveaways, BBQ’s and much much more, there’s so many reasons to come along and give tennis a go.
Fun for the whole family! No experience necessary!
As we get closer to the date we will provide you with more information here about what clubs around the country will be participating in this year’s event.
Every Love Tennis venue nationwide will have a variety of activities
- Fun activities for all ages and abilities – no experience necessary
- All equipment provided or bring your own
- Courts available for social hitting and mini games
- Basic coaching and instruction for first timers
- Club members on site to explain more about what your local club offers
- Free BBQ
- Lots of Love Tennis giveaways
- Rebel Sport vouchers and other prizes to be won
- A major prize giveaway
Wai-ti Tennis Club: Sunday 10th September 10 am – 4 pm